(Keep an eye out for more information or check out http://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-big-design-challenge-tickets-10962496121 as the BIG D looms closer.)
Design For America Rice proudly presents The Big Design Challenge aka THE BIG D.
THE BIG D:
– Meet/mingle with other creativity-driven students
– Learn about the DFA design process (human-centered design) and how to apply it to solve community issues
– Work with a team against other teams to attack the Design Challenge (Face the D!)
– KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Dr. Kirsten Ostherr (media scholar, design thinker, intriguingly innovative individual)
– Pitch workshop presented by SPOCO
– FREE DINNER (FREE CHIPOTLE AND PIZZA!!)
– Win prize$! (ENOUGH JERRYBUILT AND TIFF’S TREATS TO LAST YOU FOR WEEKS)
Finish the school year strong by participating for a chance to win cash and raffle prizes! All while learning about the human-centered design, listening to a keynote speaker, learning from SpoCo, and having fun.
For more information and to RSVP, go to: